Pages

Welcome, friend!

Welcome! I’m so happy you’re here – a place all about the little things that fill my cup each day.

Along with a morning dose of coffee, our cups are filled with the adventures of life. While it’s not always the adventure we planned for, I believe there is something good in every ounce of our cups. We have a cup for a reason, and focusing on the little things we often look past can actually make a big difference in all areas of our lives. Whether it’s a good conversation, a relaxing run, a fabulous find, or just a delicious cup of coffee, here’s to finding the daily sunshine to fill your cup!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fill Your Cup with...The First Post!

Hello world! My cup is overflowing right now out of the sheer excitement I have from my very first blog post!

I'm so blessed to share my journeys of life with you that fill my cup each day.  The opportunity to do this is already filling my cup in more ways than one, so I know great things are in store for this new adventure.  

God has given each of us a cup for a reason, and He wants us to embrace the opportunities He provides us with each day to fill it with wonderful things. My hope is for you to find ways you fill your cup through my blog, and for us to rejoice in the experiences this wonderful life brings us together. So grab your cup, take a seat, and join me for a fun, healthy, and definitely delicious dose of the little things that make a big difference in our lives!

Here we go :)

May your cup always be filled with happiness, joy, and love!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment