Pages

Welcome, friend!

Welcome! I’m so happy you’re here – a place all about the little things that fill my cup each day.

Along with a morning dose of coffee, our cups are filled with the adventures of life. While it’s not always the adventure we planned for, I believe there is something good in every ounce of our cups. We have a cup for a reason, and focusing on the little things we often look past can actually make a big difference in all areas of our lives. Whether it’s a good conversation, a relaxing run, a fabulous find, or just a delicious cup of coffee, here’s to finding the daily sunshine to fill your cup!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Fill Your Cup...and cut Footloose!

I'm so excited it's Friday with a 3-day weekend ahead! If that's not enough to fill your cup today, here's something that will be sure to bring some sunshine your way -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrqrpMFxMo8.

And cue the dancing because it's Footloose -- my absolute all-time favorite song ever! Anyone who knows me knows this has been the theme song to my life for quite some time now, and whenever I need a break to regroup, a fun workout (because trust me, you can break it down to this song!), or a simple reminder to celebrate life, I always listen to Footloose! Dancing is required; singing is optional...but I promise, it will fill your cup full!

So in preparation for the weekend, I hope you can fill your cup by cutting loose to Footloose!

May your cup always be filled with happiness, joy, and love!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment