Pages

Welcome, friend!

Welcome! I’m so happy you’re here – a place all about the little things that fill my cup each day.

Along with a morning dose of coffee, our cups are filled with the adventures of life. While it’s not always the adventure we planned for, I believe there is something good in every ounce of our cups. We have a cup for a reason, and focusing on the little things we often look past can actually make a big difference in all areas of our lives. Whether it’s a good conversation, a relaxing run, a fabulous find, or just a delicious cup of coffee, here’s to finding the daily sunshine to fill your cup!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fill Your Cup with...Perspective!


I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone when I say it's cold outside! The polar express that has moved through nearly every state in the country the past few days has been a little bit different ride than the one in the movie to the north pole with hot chocolate. Even though it may look like the north pole where you are, the winter weather has caused a lot of problems for everyone. While chilling temperatures, hazardous road conditions, cabin fever, or hat hair (oh, I've had fun with that the last few days) may have you down, here's a quote to put things in perspective about this winter world we're living in right now:


I received this quote in an email I got from The Foundation for a Better Life, and it seemed so fitting for the current conditions.  Regardless of the weather, we live in a beautiful world...and we can find that in any forecast! So feel the sunshine and see the beauty that's all around us J

I hope you're staying safe and warm wherever you are, and that happiness, joy, love and a little hot chocolate are filling your cup!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment