Pages

Welcome, friend!

Welcome! I’m so happy you’re here – a place all about the little things that fill my cup each day.

Along with a morning dose of coffee, our cups are filled with the adventures of life. While it’s not always the adventure we planned for, I believe there is something good in every ounce of our cups. We have a cup for a reason, and focusing on the little things we often look past can actually make a big difference in all areas of our lives. Whether it’s a good conversation, a relaxing run, a fabulous find, or just a delicious cup of coffee, here’s to finding the daily sunshine to fill your cup!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fill Your Cup with...Another Year!

2014 is here, and we all have another year to fill our cups with wonderful things! I could go on and on about new adventures, ideas, and passions for this new year, but this post is about filling your cup with another year because it's exactly what one of my favorite people in the whole world is doing today -- it's Joe's Birthday!!

This sweet man I'm lucky to have in my life has finally caught up with me and is 26! Since Joe and I live in separate places right now, we're not able to be together today to celebrate. However, he knows there is a big celebration in store because I absolutely love birthdays!

Some people dread birthdays, but I look forward to them because birthdays are a day to celebrate YOU! I think it's a big milestone to make it to another year, and I also think that comes with great privilege, meaning you need to embrace the opportunity of another year because you have it for a reason. Whatever you accomplished, survived, or endured, every experience under your belt will help make your next year even better that will let you accomplish more, survive more, and endure more! So when your birthday or someone's in your life comes around, CELEBRATE! It's one time a year when everyone else will be celebrating you, too, and another year will only fill your cup even more!

Since Joe fills my cup so full every single day, this post is in honor of him on his special day! May it be just as special as you are to me, and I hope this year fills your cup with all of the blessings you deserve! 

Happy Birthday, Joe -- I'm so thankful you were born on this day 26 years ago!

May your cup (and your birthday) always be filled with happiness, joy, and love!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment