Pages

Welcome, friend!

Welcome! I’m so happy you’re here – a place all about the little things that fill my cup each day.

Along with a morning dose of coffee, our cups are filled with the adventures of life. While it’s not always the adventure we planned for, I believe there is something good in every ounce of our cups. We have a cup for a reason, and focusing on the little things we often look past can actually make a big difference in all areas of our lives. Whether it’s a good conversation, a relaxing run, a fabulous find, or just a delicious cup of coffee, here’s to finding the daily sunshine to fill your cup!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fill Your Cup with...Inspiration!

Hello November! Where has the time gone? Even though I'm through with grad school, I still operate on the semester timeline at work...and it seems like we JUST started the fall semester a few days ago. The calendar (and temperature -- brrr!) say it's definitely November though, so what better way to start a new month than with some inspiration to fill your cup!

I love quotes, and this is one I received not too long ago from The Foundation for a Better Life:

MAKING-A-DIFFERENCE
Making-A-Difference is to make a positive change in the world.
Get inspired:
Watch Our TV Spots
See Our Billboards
Get More Quotes
Quote of the Day
“And that is how change happens. One gesture. One person. One moment at a time.”
Libba Bray (born 1964);
Author

                                 http://www.values.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=libba+bray

It made me think "what am I doing?". Any gesture, person, or moment -- big or small -- can be all it takes to make a difference...so now, the question is "what am I waiting for?".

We have opportunities each day to make a positive impact in someone's life, our communities, and the world. Whether it be volunteering at a nursing home, posting a simple hello on a friend's facebook wall, or holding the door open for someone, I hope you can fill your cup with inspiration to make a difference...because one moment is all you need :)

May your cup always be filled with happiness, joy, and love!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment