Pages

Welcome, friend!

Welcome! I’m so happy you’re here – a place all about the little things that fill my cup each day.

Along with a morning dose of coffee, our cups are filled with the adventures of life. While it’s not always the adventure we planned for, I believe there is something good in every ounce of our cups. We have a cup for a reason, and focusing on the little things we often look past can actually make a big difference in all areas of our lives. Whether it’s a good conversation, a relaxing run, a fabulous find, or just a delicious cup of coffee, here’s to finding the daily sunshine to fill your cup!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fill Your Cup with...a Beautiful Morning!

Happy Tuesday, and a beautiful one it is! I hope your week has started off wonderfully and that your cup is overflowing, which is exactly what mine is doing this morning because it absolutely gorgeous here right now! Not so much the scenery, as everything is still a little dead and recovering from the winter weather, but the weather is perfect!

I love exercising and do it for many reasons, but this morning, I just went on a 30-minute run for the simple pleasure of enjoying the wonderful weather. It has been quite sometime I've been able to run outside because it's been so cold, so I wasn't sure my stamina could last for a full run. When I started off, that uncertainty left me because I just decided to take my time and soak in the sweetness around me. Starting off the day by focusing on the beauty and simple pleasures around me was just what I needed to fill my cup today, and I hope you get to enjoy a little of this day's beauty as well, no matter what time of day it is!

I know that some people are still experiencing the woes of winter, but know that beautiful mornings are on their way for you! Until then, I'm sending some sunshine and warm wishes your way!

Something we can all enjoy -- honeydew melon is pretty much perfect right now! I bought one at Wal-Mart this past week and was so excited when I realized how ripe it was cutting it up.

Displaying photo.JPG
Beautiful!
If you like melon, this is something that can fill your cup and add to your beautiful mornings right now :)

May your cup always be filled with happiness, joy, and love!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment